The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) is a specially designed program for applicants eligible to build economic establishment upon successful immigration to Canada. Candidates’ eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Class needs to apply through Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada under the Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) program. This program indentifies candidates with a valid job offers or appropriate certification to work in specific occupations to secure Canadian permanent residence in any Canadian province or territory excluding Quebec.
In order to be eligible for a Canada Immigration Visa, Federal Skilled Trades applicants should fulfill below mentioned requirements:
• offers of employment from Canada
• Or A Certificate of Qualification from a provincial or territorial body;
• basic language proficiency proof from a designated language testing organization, demonstrating that the applicant acquires the least entrance set by the
• Two (2) years of qualified work experience in the skilled dealing in the last five years; and
• And be able to indicate the skills and experience and that they have performed the important duties of the occupation.